slam BIGGEST HITSslam buzz CONCERTS
slambuzz RADIOMUSIC

JANET SENT TAYLOR SWIFT FLOWERS: Country star still 'blown away by all the love thrown in my direction.'

Taylor Swift's Twitter page wasn't the only thing to blow up with well wisher in the hours following Kanye West's interruption of her acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards.

“Artists that I didn’t even assume knew who I was (have supported me)," she told Elvis Duran of New York radio station Z100 on Friday. I woke up the next day and I had flowers in my hotel room from Janet Jackson."

She continued: “I am blown away by all the love that was thrown in my direction,” she said, “and feel very lucky and blessed to have people come and support me like that."

Days after sending the flowers, Janet hit the club with some friends at Greenhouse in New York, reports People.com.

According to an eyewitness, the singer "seemed [to be] in a great mood" and was "chatty" as she danced around a little and hung out with her dancers and choreographers. And Jackson wasn't drinking alcohol: According to the source, she stuck to Ice River Springs water.
source: http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur56169.cfm

JANET SENT TAYLOR SWIFT FLOWERS: Country star still 'blown away by all the love thrown in my direction.'SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend