slam BIGGEST HITSslam buzz CONCERTS
slambuzz RADIOMUSIC

Natalie Imbruglia's nude handycam caper

SINGLE and proud of it, Natalie Imbruglia wasn't joking when she proclaimed she was going to get sexy on her new record Come To Life. Imbruglia films herself half-naked in the video for her new single Want, which has been steaming up websites since its debut.

The song - a kiss-off to a former lover who may or may not be her ex-husband Daniel Johns - has struggled for support from radio stations in Australia and the UK.

But the video, which also features Imbruglia's face stained by tears and mascara, should do the trick.

Just hours before shooting the video, the Australian pop artist revealed the clip was going to be "pretty full-on''.

"Once again, it's not what people would expect me to do. It's just me in the video so it's going to be intense; very personal, very raw and it's pushing me out of my comfort zone,'' she said.


"I always look at videos as a chance to make mini-movie so emotionally, this one is stretching me a bit."

Natalie Imbruglia's nude handycam caperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend